That means it has no wheat and it’s all protein!
I love these products! You can find them in the freezer isle with the breakfast foods.
Info from: http://www.foodforlife.com/about_us/ezekiel-49
- Source of Complete Protein – Rated 84.3% as efficient as the highest source of protein (comparable to that of milk or eggs)
- Contains 18 Amino Acids – Including all 9 essential amino acids
- Increased Digestibility – Sprouting breaks down starches in grains into simple sugars so your body can digest them easily.
- Increased Absorption of Minerals – Sprouting breaks down enzyme inhibitors, so your body can more easily absorb calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc.
- Increased Vitamin C – Sprouting produces vitamin C.
- Increased Vitamin B – Sprouting increases the vitamin B2, B5 & B6.
- Great source of Fiber – Combining sprouted grains and legumes gives a good amount of natural fiber in each serving.
I keep the bag in the fridge and toast the loaf of bread I want to eat it. I put vegan butter, peanut butter and jelly, or almond butter on it like a regular piece of bread.
I also enjoy their golden flax cereal. I eat it with some bananas and blueberries in vanilla coconut milk. I really enjoy that!