Well I made some vegan meaty lasagna for lunch yesterday and it was delicious! Even my brother (who is a complete meat eater) enjoyed it!
This recipe will yield 2-3 servings depending on how much you want to eat but you can certainly make the quantities bigger for more lasagna!
– 1 bag of Boca Soy Crumbles
– 1/2 chopped tomato
– 1/4 chopped white onion
– A few chopped mushrooms
– 6 strips of Whole wheat lasagna pasta, I break them in half before cooking them
– 1/2 bottle tomato sauce
– Daiya Cheese
– Greased baking pan
1. Put the lasagna pasta to boil
2. Chop all the veggies and cook them with the soy crumbles in olive oil.
**Preheat oven to 375 degrees**
3. Once the pasta is ready, place strips lining the bottom of the baking pan
4. Put the soy crumbles on top, then sauce, then daiya cheese.
5. REPEAT steps 3 & 4 until you have all the layers you want (This will yield about 2 layers with pasta on top).
6. Top it with pasta and cheese on top.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until ready.
8. Serve and ENJOY!!
Super vegan, super delicious, super easy!