Today for lunch I made some tofu stir fry.
I started with chopped onions and tomatoes in some olive oil.
I added asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, cubed extra firm tofu, and soy sauce.
Let it all stir fry, add some rice, and enjoy!
We order chinese place from a local chinese restaurant and they have very delicious tofu. We usually order the General Tso Bean Curd. The sauce is sweet and tangy, the broccoli is fresh, and the rice is great with it. We also got the spring vegetable rolls but I didn’t take a picture of them. Always remember to look at the vegetarian section of the chinese food menu and request tofu instead of chicken. Sometimes they do it, sometimes you have to insist, and sometimes you have to go with what they have…but there will always be something to eat!
Well at least it’s famous to us!
This very easy pasta salad is great for anyone going to a potluck, having a dinner party, or inviting someone over for lunch or dinner. It’s simple, satisfying, and very light.
What you’ll need:
– A box of tri colored twisty veggie pasta
– 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
– Sun dried tomatoes to taste
– 1 1/2 of frozen broccoli
– 1/2 can of garbanzo beans
– 1 chopped tomato
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Daiya cheese to taste
– 1/3 cup of cubed hard tofu
1. Boil the pasta and defrost the broccoli in the microwave
2. Drain the pasta once the pasta is done
3. Drain the broccoli once it’s done cooking in the microwave
4. Add the olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, garbanzo beans, salt and pepper, tomato, Daiya cheese, bits of tofu, and broccoli to the pasta.
5. Mix everything real well!
6. Taste and add condiments as you see fit and ENJOY!!!