Tonight we had Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n with some Kale salad, and hummus.
You can find this brand in the meat frozen isle. It’s very easy to make. The meal comes with a little pouch with the sauce and you just cook it with the chick’n. Then I added some raw kale with some salad dressing and hummus. Dinner in minutes.
This can also be like a thicker soup.
I started with half a can of garbanzo beans, a little bit of onion, 1/3 of a tomato, a tbs of vegannaise, some olive oil, some salt to taste, and some pepper.
I mixed it well in my Ninja until it looked like hummus.
I put it on some Ezekiel Bread (See my other post) and it tasted delicious! Like homemade hummus.
Well at least it’s famous to us!
This very easy pasta salad is great for anyone going to a potluck, having a dinner party, or inviting someone over for lunch or dinner. It’s simple, satisfying, and very light.
What you’ll need:
– A box of tri colored twisty veggie pasta
– 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
– Sun dried tomatoes to taste
– 1 1/2 of frozen broccoli
– 1/2 can of garbanzo beans
– 1 chopped tomato
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Daiya cheese to taste
– 1/3 cup of cubed hard tofu
1. Boil the pasta and defrost the broccoli in the microwave
2. Drain the pasta once the pasta is done
3. Drain the broccoli once it’s done cooking in the microwave
4. Add the olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, garbanzo beans, salt and pepper, tomato, Daiya cheese, bits of tofu, and broccoli to the pasta.
5. Mix everything real well!
6. Taste and add condiments as you see fit and ENJOY!!!