Hello Everyone! I know I have been MIA lately. But here is an awesome recipe I made today. SO YUMMY!
What you’ll need (if you can get everything organic, even better):
1 1/5 cups of your favorite tomato pasta sauce (I like a mushroom sauce)
1 cup Daiya cheese shreds (I used cheddar style)
Salt and pepper to taste
A little bit of Coconut oil (or olive oil)
Pre-heat over at 425 degrees
1. Slice the eggplant and sauté the eggplant in the coconut oil until the eggplant cooks a little bit
2. Chop the carrot and cucumber
3. In a small baking pan, add the sauteed eggplant, carrot, and cucumber. Mix in the sauce and add the cheese on top.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes
5. Enjoy! Makes about 4 portions.
Since I’m logging all my food I can tell you the nutritional facts…you’ll be amazed at how many calories in each serving….
1 serving has 179 calories!! (Might fluctuate based on the tomato sauce you used)
I had a 1/2 cup spinach with a bit of low cal dressing and 1/2 avocado.