Well at least it’s famous to us!
This very easy pasta salad is great for anyone going to a potluck, having a dinner party, or inviting someone over for lunch or dinner. It’s simple, satisfying, and very light.
What you’ll need:
– A box of tri colored twisty veggie pasta
– 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
– Sun dried tomatoes to taste
– 1 1/2 of frozen broccoli
– 1/2 can of garbanzo beans
– 1 chopped tomato
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Daiya cheese to taste
– 1/3 cup of cubed hard tofu
1. Boil the pasta and defrost the broccoli in the microwave
2. Drain the pasta once the pasta is done
3. Drain the broccoli once it’s done cooking in the microwave
4. Add the olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, garbanzo beans, salt and pepper, tomato, Daiya cheese, bits of tofu, and broccoli to the pasta.
5. Mix everything real well!
6. Taste and add condiments as you see fit and ENJOY!!!